Infographics Design for Social Media & Email Marketing Course (SkillsFuture Credit Eligible)
Hands-on Infographics Design for Social Media & Email Marketing Course (Max. 8 Participants)
Time: 10am to 6pm
In the past 12 months, The Good Designers trained more than 180 participants in Infographics Design for Social Media & Email Marketing. Participants were mainly from Corporate Communications, Human Resource, Events and Sales and Marketing Professionals. We will be equipping you with visual, colour and design theory, so you can communicate more efficiently, and get better results in your marketing efforts. 80% of the class activities involves hands-on practice!
This INFOGRAPHICS COURSE is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
To register with your SkillsFuture Credits, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Your Name as in NRIC, NRIC, Mobile, Email and Home Address)
Have a look at the Infographics examples attached at the bottom of page! Be inspired and excited to create these amazing infographics!
• Visual, Colour, Font and Design Theories
• Learn to design Social Media and Email Marketing Design with Microsoft Powerpoint
• Learn & Apply FREE image, icon and colour resources
• Hands-on practice to design 1 social media infographic (portfolios attached below)
• Hands-on practice to design 1 email marketing design infographic (portfolios attached below)
• Consultation with trainer on your social media and email marketing collaterals
By the end of the course, you will learn how to design STUNNING infographic content for your Social Media and Email Marketing Campaigns.
Who should attend:
• Social Media and Digital Marketing Professionals
1. Introduction to the workshop’s objective:
• Theory on Visual Content Marketing (aka infographics) Statistics on engagement for infographics
• Learn about Good and Bad Social Media Graphics with Case Study
2. Hands-on activity: Creating an Infographic Social Media Graphic
• Learn about colour palettes, and what makes a social media graphics ENGAGE & Go Viral
• Create Social Media Infographics step by step with Trainer
3. Basic Copywriting
• Why does good Copy give you better conversions Trainer Demo on Long Form Infographics
4. Hands-on activity: Creating an Infographic Email Marketing Campaign
• Infographic Best practices when creating an infographic
• 7 Steps on how to create an infographic step by step with Trainer
• Design tips & Guidelines for your Email Marketing Infographics
5. Participants own Email CampaignHands-on activity:
• Infographics for EDM Design / Email Marketing Campaign
• Define the objective of infographics you want to create
• Consultation with Trainer on your infographic content, direction, and objectives.
6. Final Q&A and Consultation Time with Trainer
This is a Certificate Course:
Receive a Certificate of Completion from The Good Designers upon successfully completing the course.
SkillsFuture Course Code: CRS-N-0042070
• Mouse & Mouse Pad (Highly recommended)
• Marketing collaterals you would like to create - logos, copywrite (content), etc
No cash required. If you would like to use SkillsFuture Credits for this workshop, please email us at email@example.com, we will get in touch with you on how to register with our unpaid invoice on SkillsFuture Portal with a step-by-step PDF guide.
Here are some social media and long-form infographics portfolio sample that you will be able to design by the end of the class.
She has been conducting training since 2015, equipping her clients in Social Media Marketing, Integrated Digital Marketing, Infographics Design and Video Marketing. Till date, she has conducted more than 1,500 training hours.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding on Infographics Design, PowerPoint Presentations, Video Marketing and more!
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
Charmaine is passionate about training, and helping others through training. She strongly believes in paying it forward to the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Aside training the public and corporates, she also trains youth-at-risks (in collaboration with MSF) under The Good Designers.
Other SkillsFuture Credit Eligible Courses under The Good Designers:
✓ Infographics Design for Social Media & Email Marketing (1-day)
✓ Design Posters with PowerPoint (1-day)
✓ Get Creative with Adobe Photoshop (2-day)
✓ Code a 1-page HTML with Sublime Text 3 (1-day)
✓ Infographic Social Media Video Content Marketing (1-day)
✓ Corporate Video Content Marketing (1-day)
✓ Email Marketing with MailerLite (1-day)
Non-SkillsFuture Credit Eligible Courses by The Good Designers:
✓ Create a 1-page WordPress Website (1-day)
✓ Create a 3-page WordPress Website (2-day)
Visit our website www.thegooddesigners.com to find out more about The Good Designers
Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Website
Connect with The Good Designers:
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles MRT, take exit "i" to Ascott at Raffles Place, 6 Raffles Quay is right after Ascott at Raffles Place.
OR you can take MRT to Downtown Line, it is a 3 min walk from Exit A.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Charmaine has conducted customized corporate training on INFOGRAPHICS with staff from Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), Workforce Singapore (WSG), Trainers, Coaches and Adult Educators with Institute of Adult Learning (IAL), and Housing Development Board (HDB).
In 2018, Charmaine will be conducting even more corporate trainings for the staff with different polytechnics, ITEs, and government agencies.For CORPORATE TRAINING enquiries, please email The Good Designers at email@example.com
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Regular Ticket SOLD OUT $388.00 $360 via SkillsFuture Credits FULL
- Venue Address
- Singapore 048580 Singapore